Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

dezembro 20, 2013

Discografia de Elvis Presley - HITS LIKE NEVER BEFORE, ESSENTIAL ELVIS, VOL.3 - 1991


  1. KING CREOLE
  2. I GOT STUNG
  3. (NOW AND THEN THERE'S) A FOOL SUCH AS I
  4. WEAR MY RING AROUND YOUR NECK
  5. YOUR CHEATIN' HEART
  6. AIN'T THAT LOVING YOU BABY  
  7. DONCHA' THINK IT'S TIME 
  8. I NEED YOUR LOVE TONIGHT
  9. LOVER DOLL
  10. AS LONG AS HAVE I HAVE YOU
  11. DANNY
  12. KING CREOLE 
  13. CRAWFISH
  14. A BIG HUNK O' LOVE
  15. AIN'T THAT LOVING YOU BABY  
  16. I GOT STUNG
  17. YOUR CHEATIN' HEART
  18. WEAR MY RING AROUND YOUR NECK
  19. STEADFAST,LOYAL AND TRUE
  20. I NEED YOUR LOVE TONIGHT
  21. DONCHA' THINK IT'S TIME
  22. I GOT STUNG 
  23. KING CREOLE
  24. AS LONG AS HAVE I HAVE YOU

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

back to top