Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

agosto 16, 2013

Disco GOLDEN CELEBRATION - 1984


Caixa com vários LPs com muito material raro e interessante. Takes alternativos da Sun Records, as apresentações nos programas de TV, gravações caseiras e muito mais. Não foi lançado no Brasil.

(The Sun Session Outtakes)
  1. HARBOR LIGHTS
  2. THAT'S ALL RIGHT
  3. I DON'T CARE IF THE SUN DON'T SHINE
  4. I'M LEFT, YOU'RE RIGHT, SHE'S GONE
  5. I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO (LITTLE DARLIN')
  6. WHEN IT RAINS, IT REALLY POURS
(The Dorsey Brothers "Stage Shows")
  1. SHAKE, RATTLE AND ROLL
  2. FLIP, FLOP AND FLY
  3. I GOT A WOMAN 
  4. BABY LET'S PLAY HOUSE
  5. TUTTI FRUTTI
  6. BLUE SUEDE SHOES
  7. HEARTBREAK HOTEL
  8. TUTTI FRUTTI
  9. I WAS THE ONE
  10. BLUE SUEDE SHOES 
  11. HEARTBREAK HOTEL
  12. MONEY HONEY 
  13. HEARTBREAK HOTEL 
(The Milton Berle Show, The Steve Allen Show)
  1. HEARTBREAK HOTEL
  2. BLUE SUEDE SHOES
  3. HOUND DOG
  4. I WANT YOU, I NEED YOU, I LOVE YOU
  5. HOUND DOG
(The Mississippi Alabama Fair and Dairy Show)
  1. HEARTBREAK HOTEL
  2. LONG TALL SALLY
  3. I WAS THE ONE
  4. I WANT YOU, I NEED YOU, I LOVE YOU
  5. I GOT A WOMAN
  6. DON'T BE CRUEL
  7. READY TEDDY 
  8. LOVE ME TENDER
  9. HOUND DOG
Vernon and Gradys Presley Interview

Nick Adames Interview

(The Ed Sullivan Show)
  1. DON'T BE CRUEL
  2. LOVE ME TENDER
  3. READY TEDDY 
  4. HOUND DOG 
  5. DON'T BE CRUEL
  6. LOVE ME TENDER
  7. HOUND DOG
  8. HOUND DOG 
  9. LOVE ME TENDER
  10. HEARTBREAK HOTEL 
  11. DON'T BE CRUEL  
  12. TOO MUCH 
  13. WHEN MY BLUE MOON TURNS TO GOLD AGAIN 
  14. (THERE'LL BE) PEACE IN THE VALLEY (FOR ME)
(Elvis at Home)
  1. DANNY BOY
  2. SOLDIER BOY
  3. THE FOOL
  4. EARTH ANGEL
  5. HE'S ONLY A PRAYER AWAY
  6. (Collector's Treasure)TV GUIDE INTERVIEW
  7. MY HEART CRIES FOR YOU
  8. DARK MOON
  9. WRITE TO ME FROM NAPLES
  10. SUPPOSE 
(NBC TV Special)
  1. BLUE SUEDE SHOES
  2. TIGER MAN 
  3. THAT'S ALL RIGHT
  4. LAWDY, MISS CLAWDY
  5. BABY, WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO 
  6. LOVE ME
  7. ARE YOU LONESOME TO-NIGHT
  8. BABY, WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO
  9. BLUE CHRISTMAS 
  10. ONE NIGHT
  11. TRYIN' TO GET TO YOU 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

back to top