Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

agosto 13, 2013

Concert List - Las Vegas 1970 Detalhes

Las Vegas, NV, February 20th M/S             

Opening Vamp; All Shook Up; I Got A Woman; Long Tall Sally; Dialogue; Don't Cry Daddy; Dialogue; Hound Dog; Dialogue; Love Me Tender; Kentucky Rain; Let It Be Me; I Can't Stop Loving You; Dialogue; See See Rider; Sweet Caroline; Polk Salad Annie; Introductions; Suspicious Minds; Introducing Roy Orbison; Can't Help Falling In Love.         

                                                           

Las Vegas, NV, February 21st D/S                

Las Vegas, NV, February 21st M/S  

 

Las Vegas, NV, February 22nd D/S

Opening Vamp; All Shook Up; I Got A Woman; Long Tall Sally; Don't Cry Daddy; Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Kentucky Rain; Let It Be Me; I Can't Stop Loving You; Walk A Mile In My Shoes/ In The Ghetto; See See Rider; Sweet Caroline; Polk Salad Annie; Introductions; Suspicious Minds; Can't Help Falling In Love.
Las Vegas, NV, February 20th M/S 

Opening Vamp;
All Shook Up;
I Got A Woman;
Long Tall Sally;
Dialogue;
Don't Cry Daddy;
Dialogue;
Hound Dog;
Dialogue;
Love Me Tender;
Kentucky Rain;
Let It Be Me;
I Can't Stop Loving You;
Dialogue;
See See Rider;
Sweet Caroline;
Polk Salad Annie;
Introductions;
Suspicious Minds;
Introducing Roy Orbison;
Can't Help Falling In Love.

Las Vegas, NV, February 21st D/S 

Las Vegas, NV, February 21st M/S

Las Vegas, NV, February 22nd D/S

Opening Vamp;
 All Shook Up;
I Got A Woman;
Long Tall Sally;
Don't Cry Daddy;
Hound Dog;
Love Me Tender;
Kentucky Rain;
Let It Be Me;
I Can't Stop Loving You;
Walk A Mile In My Shoes/ In The Ghetto;
See See Rider;
Sweet Caroline;
Polk Salad Annie;
Introductions;
Suspicious Minds;
Can't Help Falling In Love.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

back to top