Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

janeiro 02, 2011

Tutti Frutti


Tutti Frutti é uma cançào de Little Richard, que foi sua primeira gravação em 1955. Elvis a gravou pela primeira vez em 23 de março de 1956.

"Tutti Frutti" (originally shown as "Tutti-Frutti") is a 1955 song by Little Richard, which became his first hit record. With its opening cry of "A-wop-bop-a-loo-bop-a-lop-bop-bop!" (supposedly intended to be an onomatopoetic parody of a drum intro) and its hard-driving sound and wild lyrics, it became not only a model for many future Little Richard songs, but also one of the models for Rock and Roll itself.
Elvis Presley recorded the song and it was included in his first RCA album Elvis Presley March 23, 1956. Presley's version uses "A-wop-bop-a-loo-bop-a-lop-bam-boom!" for every verse, instead of at the very end of the original.


Tutti Frutti
Tutti Frutti
Awop-bop-a-loo-mop alop-bam-boom
A-wop-bop-a-loo-wop-a-wop-bam-boom
Tutti frutti, all over rootie 
Tutty frutty, ela é demais
Awop-bop-a-loo-mop alop bam boom
A-wop-bop-a-loo-wop-a-wop-bam-boom
I got a girl, named Sue
Eu tenho uma garota chamada Sue
She knows just what to do
Ela sabe o que fazer
I got a girl, named Sue
Eu tenho uma garota chamada Sue
She knows just what to do
Ela sabe o que fazer
She bop to the east
Ela me balança para o oeste
She bop to the west
Ela me balança para o leste
But she's the girl
Mas ela é a garota
That I love the best
que eu amo da melhor maneira
Tutti frutti, all over rooti
Tutty frutty, ela é demais
Awop-bop-a-loo-mop alop bam boom
A-wop-bop-a-loo-wop-a-wop-bam-boom
I got a girl, named Daisy
Eu tenho uma garota chamada Daisy
She almost drives me crazy
Ela quase me deixa louco
I got a girl, named Daisy
Eu tenho uma garota chamada Daisy
She almost drives me crazy
Ela quase me deixa louco
She knows how to love me
Ela sabe como me amar
Yes, indeed
Sim, realmente
Boy, you don't know
Garoto, você não sabe
What she's doing to me
O que ela faz para mim
Tutti frutti, all over rootie
Tutty frutty, ela é demais
Awop-bop-a-loo-mop alop bam boom
A-wop-bop-a-loo-wop-a-wop-bam-boom
Tutti frutti, all over rooti
Tutty frutty, ela é demais
Awop-bop-a-loo-mop alop bam boom
A-wop-bop-a-loo-wop-a-wop-bam-boom
I got a girl, named Daisy
Eu tenho uma garota chamada Daisy
She almost drives me crazy
Ela quase me deixa louco
I got a girl, named Daisy
Eu tenho uma garota chamada Daisy
She almost drives me crazy
Ela quase me deixa louco
She knows how to love me
Ela sabe como me amar
Yes, indeed
Sim, realmente
Boy, you don't know
Garoto, você não sabe
What she's doing to me
O que ela faz para mim
Tutti frutti, all over rootie
Tutty frutty, ela é demais
Awop-bop-a-loo-mop alop bam boom
A-wop-bop-a-loo-wop-a-wop-bam-boom

Lançada em 1956 no album Elvis Presley - 1956 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

back to top